The auditorium abuts the academic block and was made in 1970-71. Auditorium equipped with latest digital technology and vps system to cater 300 people. Renovation of old School Community Hall While recalling school days, especially the period up to the early ‘Seventies’, the alumni would certainly be reminded of the imposing hall in the temple complex in the western periphery of the school. The two black marble plaques, in English and Hindi, embedded on either side of the main door of the building inform that the foundation stone of this hall was laid by Capt TCB Johnstone, the second commandant, on 06 Jan 1936 (Paush Shukla 13 Samvat 1992). It also mentions that the non-military design of the building, eminently suited to the purpose, was prepared by Hav Bakhshish Singh of the Military Engineering Services (MES) and that the funds for construction were collected from the units. Construction work was done under the supervision of Risaldar Major Khazan Singh, the chief instructor, with the active support of soldiers of Indian Army regiments and Shram Daan by the cadets. This robust yet elegant community hall built by the sweat and toil of our predecessors served the school for well over 75 years. Mr Harish Chand, the Hindi teacher and secretary, School Mandir Committee, under the guidance of Lt Col Amit Dagar, the incumbent Principal, most enthusiastically played a pivotal role in ensuring close supervision of the work and meticulous maintenance of accounts. Capt Kuldeep and Maj Niranjan invested over Rs 25 lakh to bring it to its magnificent state. The renovation work was completed to the best possible values of restorative civil works. The laying of interlocking cement tiles in the periphery, landscaping and development of the surrounding lawns, planting of hedges, installation of a public address system in the hall, etc., has been done with the money received through handsome contributions from the alumni and staff. Opening of the Renovated Community Hall The fully restored building was inaugurated on Saturday, 07 May 2016 by Capt Kuldeep Singh, Cadet Kuldip Singh, (3103/AK), the school captain and Cadet Arjun Singh Tomar, (3481/AK), Class 6, the youngest cadet of the school. It surely would be the future endeavour of every cadet to ensure that the legacy and associated pride of this building is maintained by coming generations. After detailed deliberations among the alumni during which valuable suggestions were received from Dr. JS Naruka (1252; PJ; 1963), Capt Nalin Das (218; PP; 1972), Brig PS Soin (12; AK; 1969), Maj Gen RPS Malhan (1317; CD; 1964), Maj Gen OP Beniwal (1508; AK; 1967), Mr Hari Rajawat (99; AK; 1973), Mr KS Ram (1532; SC; 1970), Col NS Rana (1444; PP; 1967), GpCapt Montosh Roy (1529; PJ; 1968) and Lt Gen SN Handa ( 1503; CD; 1967), and following discussions among alumni, Principal and staff, it was unanimously decided that the best utilization of the renovated building would be as a motivation hall. This will not only complement the school museum in recording the school history but will also play a vital role in motivating and inspiring young cadets to achieve their goals and ambitions in life. Such utilization would also ensure the proper upkeep and maintenance of the building until it is taken over by MES for maintenance.